Moheb Kowsar Hospital’s Cancer Center provides extensive oncology services designed to diagnose, evaluate, and treat all forms of cancer. Our multidisciplinary staff includes surgeons, medical oncologists, gynecologic oncologists and other specialists who provide a high level of care and a variety of treatment options for our patients.
Because cancer isn’t one disease but many, each with its own unique characteristics and growth patterns, every type must be treated individually. To that end, Moheb Kowsar has established multiple specialized cancer programs, each with a focus on malignancies that affect certain areas of the body and their metastases. Our cancer center programs include:
• Hematology/oncology, which treats cancers of the blood and blood-forming organs
• Neuro-oncology, which provides care for cancers of the brain, spine, and peripheral nervous system
• Liver and hepatobiliary oncology, which treats cancers of the liver, bile ducts, and biliary tract
• Otolaryngology oncology (ENT), which offers treatment for cancers of the ears, nose, and throat
• Colorectal oncology, which provides care for cancers of the colon and rectum
• Gynecological oncology, which offers intervention for cancers of the cervix, endometrium, ovaries and other portions of the female reproductive system