IPD in Moheb Kowsar Hospital
At Moheb Kowsar Hospital we understand that a hospital stay can be overwhelming, particularly when the treatment is received outside one's home country. Our International Patient Center is a full-service office that assists our patients and their referring physicians navigate the care journey. Patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator, who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient's visit and they can rely upon our international patient coordinator should they require follow-up appointments or correspondence with Moheb Kowsar Hospital care team after returning to their home country.
Moheb Kowsar provides personalized liaison (concierge) services such as:
• Coordination of hospital, physician and diagnostic appointments
• From A to Z VIP services
• Concierge services
• Free Medical Second Opinion
• Free of charge translation services for all the procedures
• 24-hour emergency services, including air ambulance transfer coordination
• Travel arrangement assistance (letters for travel visas and pick-up services etc.)
• Accomodation assistance (hotel, aparts etc.)
Assistance with financial concerns:
• Coordination with primary insurance and travel assistance companies
• Cost estimations and package pricing for uninsured, self-paying patients
• Coordination of advanced deposit payments (wire transfers, etc.)
• Transfer of medical records
• Assistance with any pending concerns after your discharge from the hospital
What Sets Us Apart
• The latest medical treatment know-how and equipment
• Personalized assistance with all medical and travel arrangements.
• A diverse, welcoming country: people from every culture can find what they need to feel themselves at home in Iran.
Our International Patient Services Department will review the provided information and patient's medical records to recommend the best treatment plan for our valued patient at Moheb Kowsar Hospital.